Sunday 3 March 2013

introducing the blog team

I'm so stoked that it's not just me anymore with the occassional addition. Here's the line up!

Casey Murray

















Casey Murray works in marketing for a company that sells nail guns, where she eats large amounts of chocolate and wears pretty dresses in an attempt to avoid becoming 'one of the boys.' In her spare time she enjoys inappropriate conversations with friends and writes to try and make sense of it all.

Ben Wilson



















I'm the kind of man who's turned on by a good conversation and eloquent sentence. I don't take myself awfully seriously. When I ain't writing I'm either gyming, gaming, bonding with humans or thinking about writing - sometimes all at once. I have a tendency towards self-glorification. I'm also ridiculously good-looking.


Peter Rope




















Peter Rope is a Financial Economics and Theology graduate from Auckland. He is pretty new to our community and has a lot of good stuff to say, someone who really thinks his faith through and does a lot of reading. He also likes Kierkegaard and this makes him better than most people.

Sam Burrows



 


















Sam Burrows is an ex-Middle School teacher (he made it out alive) who is currently working in Young Adult ministry while completing a Graduate Diploma in Theology at Laidlaw College. In his spare time he likes to pretend to be a rock star and writes for enjoyment and in order to impress a potential wife.
 
 
Wanna join the team and write something every few weeks? Let me know oi.

No comments:

Post a Comment